JOIN OUR TEAM!
Re-Gen Robotics is the first Zone 0 EX certified, remote-controlled, ‘No Man Entry’ robotic tank cleaning company, in the UK and Europe.
In response to market demand for safety and efficiency in oil tank cleaning, Re-Gen Robotics has developed award-winning, robotic cleaning technology, that ensures our workers are not exposed to the dangers posed by operations carried out in hazardous confined space environments.
Re-Gen’s robotic cleaning technology has become the industry differentiator in terms of safety, within less than a year of launching, the company lifted the safety Technology Award at the 2020 Global Tank Storage Awards.
As the company continues to grow, we are actively recruiting for an Office Administrator based in our new office outside Newry.
You will join our team as an Office Administrator leading an administrative support function and enjoy working in a complex and fast-paced environment. You pride yourself in providing a truly excellent service, proven attention to detail, and a sense of initiative.
You will have the ability to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively across all departments.
- Arranging travel and itineraries for site crews and support staff.
- Weekly co-ordination of timesheets for the site crews.
- Coordinating site moves.
- Maintaining company electronic filing system.
- Support the business development team with digital marketing opportunities
- Arranging all relevant staff training
- Maintaining maintenance schedule
- Manage supplier accounts
- General office duties as required
- Administrative experience of at least 2 years
- Excellent prioritization and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Computer literate across all of MS Office 365 applications and other platforms
- A pro-active approach to tasks
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Remuneration: £22,000 – £25,000
Benefits: Hybrid Working, Healthcare Plan, Free Life Assurance, Company Pension scheme, Employee Perks Card, Career Development and Paid Training Opportunities etc.
Re-Gen Robotics is an equal opportunities employer that employs a workforce with members
from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely
based on merit.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 19th November.
Share, Like and Follow: