Personal Assistant to Director
We are currently recruiting for the role of a Personal Assistant to the Company Director within Re-Gen Robotics. In this role you will also be responsible in assisting Company Director on other aspects of the Re-Gen group, and at board level.
This exciting role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver and assist the Company Director on the current success and growth of the business. Within Re-Gen Robotics we are committed to the development of our staff, whether this is through our onsite training programs or external training. If you are aligned to our Company Values and passionate about what you do, then submit your application.
- Dealing with personal errands on daily basis
- Proactively manage the diary and schedule of the Company Director
- Hold the Company Director’s direct reports to account for tasks and deadlines
- Provide administration support (including taking minutes of meetings) to the wider team as required and ensure that matters arising from meetings are dealt with by the appropriate people within agreed timescales
- Creating, compiling, and distributing a range of documents, reports, and presentations
- Organising and coordinating regular team and departmental meetings, events, away days and any required travel and accommodation
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and working as a team across the business to drive continuous improvement
- General PA duties
- Proven track record of working in a similar role
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- To have a positive mindset adhering to Company values.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience of diary management, travel bookings, minute taking.
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, and particularly PowerPoint.
- Highly resourceful Team player
- Driving licence and access to own transport
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level
- Commercial background experience
If you’re interested in joining our team then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Free On-site car parking, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks Card, Career Development Opportunities etc.
Re-Gen Robotics is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
Share, Like and Follow: