Why Use Robotic Tank Cleaning
- We’ve removed the need for confined space entry, meaning there’s zero risk to life when using our robotic cleaning systems
- Man hours are reduced, leading to an overall reduction in both accidents and health and safety incidents
- Our robotic systems are setting new safety standards across the oil tank cleaning industry, eliminating the risk of injury or death in confined spaces.
- In March 2020, we lifted the ‘Safety Technology Award’ at the Global Tank Storage Awards in Rotterdam, in recognition of our innovative tank cleaning technology
It’s more efficient
- Cleaning time per tank is reduced by a staggering 45%.
- Our self-contained system includes vacuum, jetting, cranage, and robotics - nothing extra to hire or buy
- Less mechanical isolation as spading of tanks is not required
- Less paperwork and permits required
It’s more intelligent
- We provide ATEX lighting and camera systems for in depth, no man entry inspections
- CCTV footage is recorded for every tank clean
- Our trucks are fitted with an onboard telemetry system, as standard
Need more reasons for using robotic tank cleaning?
- Is your company leading the way in taking responsibility for employee safety?
- Leaders in your industry are no longer tolerating manned crews in hazardous confined spaces, as the risk to life is too great to overlook.
- Our robotic tank cleaning systems eliminate the risk to your corporate reputation by ensuring zero threat to life during the cleaning process.
- Using our robotic cleaning system, the down time of your tanks is reduced significantly, as cleaning is 45% faster than using man entry methods.
- Our no man entry system also provides the opportunity to make substantial savings on health and safety costs - for example, our system removes the need to have a CSE rescue team on standby.
- Infrastructure efficiency means faster turnaround times and less disruption to daily terminal activity.
- As manned entry is 100% replaced by robotic equipment, less mechanical isolation is required.
- Using our robotic tank cleaning system will significantly reduce your CO2 emissions, with less risk of on-site contamination due to human error.
- Our systems also provide real time reporting of water usage and waste generation, so you can track your company’s environmental performance.