Join Our Team!
Re-Gen Robotics was established in 2019 as the world’s first no man entry tank cleaning company. Re-Gen Robotics has global oil majors as customers and currently operate across the UK. The company has aspirations to be global with thin next 5 years. One of the key roles to this is designing and building new robotic equipment and attachments and securing relevant approvals such as CE marking and ATEX. The Company currently employ 21 personnel which is part of the greater Regen Group with already established significant engineering design and manufacturing capabilities. The role requires the rite individual to work with the operations and sales departments to design new robots and attachments to create solutions to onsite obstacles. It will also involve the management of the manufacture in our current facilities.
- Design of new robotic equipment for use in zone zero tank cleaning applications
- Attain approvals and certifications such as ATEX and CE marking and manage all relevant documentation
- Provide workshop drawings for completing the build.
- Design bespoke implements and attachments for the robotic system to increase efficiency or meet specific customer requirements
- Work with team to develop new solutions relating to customer specific projects and efficiency improvements to the existing system.
- Liaise with internal and external fabricators to supply required components to relevant standards
- Preparing of all operator training, servicing and spare parts manuals
- Program vacuum tanker truck building
- Drawings for presentations and quotations
- Standardising the build as much as possible
- Build and manage a team as the company grows
- 5 years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Innovative, driven person
- Experience in CE marking or similar
- Educated to minimum degree level in Engineering
- Strong knowledge of 3D CAD (Solidworks)
- Knowledge of Electrical and hydraulic control systems
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office programmes, including outlook, excel, word etc
- Valid, UK Driving License as position may involve travel around other depots throughout the group, as and when required
- Ability to deliver high quality work with getting it right first time.
- Able to travel to UK to begin with occasionally
- PLC Programming
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to develop new skills.
- Experience in heavy industrial design
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Newry, with some travel involved to begin with to UK
Benefits: Paid holidays, Free Life Assurance, Free On-site car parking, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks Card, Career Development Opportunities etc.
To apply please click HERE
The closing date for applications is
Re-Gen Robotics is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.